March Madness Pool


It’s that time of year again, March Madness, so I’m going to do an office pool. Please click here—>March Madness 2011<—to print out your sheet. Fill in the entire bracket and pick the total points for the championship game as a tie breaker. Drop your sheet of to my office on the second floor at 8 East Main St. right past Capelli Salon. All picks must be in by Wednesday night. Please call me for the details. (860)458-9366.

$10. Point system will be 1st round=1 point, 2nd=2, 3rd=4, 4th=6, 5th=10, Champion=15, Most points gets 25%, 2nd 15%, 3rd 10%, most overall wins get 25%, 2nd 15%, and 3rd 10%. So upto 6 people could win or you could even win twice! Good Luck, watch the video below and please do the poll below too.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s