Check out these actual claims that have been filed.
1. ‘I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.’
2. I knocked over a man. He admitted it was his fault as he had been run over before.
3. I collided with a stationary tramcar coming the other way.
4. I consider that neither vehicle was to blame but if either were to blame it was the other one (Irish).
5. I left my Austin Seven outside and when I came out later to my amazement there was an Austin Twelve.
6. Car had to turn sharper than was necessary owing to an invisible lorry.
7. To avoid a collision I ran into the other car.
8. ‘The pedestrian had no idea which way to run, so I ran over him.’
9. The other car collided with mine without giving any warning of its intention.
10. The other man altered his mind so I had to run into him.
11. I told the other idiot what he was and went on.
12. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
13. I unfortunately ran over a pedestrian and the old gentleman was taken to hospital, much regretting the circumstances.
14. I thought the side window was down but it was up, as I found when I put my head through it.
15. If the other driver had stopped a few yards behind himself the accident would not have happened.
16. She suddenly saw me, lost her head and we met.
17. Cow wandered into my car. I was afterwards informed that the cow was half-witted.
It’s never boring in this industry. If you have had any strange insurance claims please share them with me. Remember at Paradiso Insurance we carry all lines of insurance , get your free quote today! (860)458-9366